Sunday, October 26, 2008

Great people in Taiwan

We are working with some really cool people and we are excited.
Yan Hai Lan and her son Matt are progressing nicely. They came to church yesterday and I think it went really well. The mom has a really great desire to learn and her son is getting more and more interested. We had dinner at their house with a member dad (who is a midget, and his wife is a midget- remind me of Sal, piano teacher) and his son (15, and not a midget) and it was great! We had a lot of fun, and they were great encouragement.

I'm excited for this next transfer. I'm not a trainee anymore, and I feel like we can really make a difference here in Xizhi.

This church is true! Missionary work is tough, but its worth it. I'm so grateful to be a servant of the Lord, what a great calling!

Love, Zhang Jie Mei

No comments: