Saturday, June 14, 2008

Keep in touch!


That's me

Me being tortured by 5 yr old nephew Ethan

Yeah, we like to be silly

3 year old nephew Daniel actually looks like an obedient child, huh?

1 year old Evie loves the hammock :)


mission picture, thanks to Jen

Hello Family and Friends!

Well, that time is coming near when I officially become a full time missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I am so excited to be serving an 18 month mission in Taipei, Taiwan!

If you are in the area, I would love for you to come to my farewell talk on Sunday, June 22 at 9 AM in Yorba Linda, California (hey, it's a great excuse to come to Southern California). There will be a gathering of happiness and joy at the Chang residence at about 11 am and you are invited for some brunch/lunch munching. The address of the church is 17130 Bastanchury Rd Yorba Linda, CA 92886 (map) and my home address is 4328 Kaye Lane Yorba Linda, CA 92886 (map) a couple blocks away from the church.

I would also love to keep in touch with you! I will be available by snail mail (sorry that postage has gotten more expensive) or you can use dearelder.com to send me a note.

I report to the Provo MTC June 25:
Sister Kimberly Hannah Chang
Provo Missionary Training Center
2005 N 900 E
Provo, UT 84604

and then about 12 weeks later off to Taiwan:

Sister Kimberly Hannah Chang
Taiwan Taipei Mission
4/F, #24, Lane 183
Chin Hua Street
Taipei 106
Taiwan

I love receiving mail and I am actually quite excellent at keeping in touch within decent amounts of time. And just for your information, my favorite candies are sour patch kids, symphony bars with toffee, and almond joy. Oh, and I love mashed potatoes, but don't worry about that one.

I want to tell you all that I know this Church is true and that I am so excited to go out and serve the Lord! I love you all so much and appreciate your support!


With love,
Sister Kim Chang

1 Nephi 11:22-23

Yea, it is the love of God, which sheddeth itself abroad in the hearts of the children of men; wherefore, it is the most desirable above all things.

And he spake unto me, saying: Yea, and the most joyous to the soul.

No comments: