Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Guess what? I'm going on a mission!





Welcome to my blog!
The main reason for me creating this blog is so those of you interested in what I am up to can see for yourself! I have been called to serve as a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I will be serving in Taipei, Taiwan! I report to the Provo MTC on June 25, 2008 and will leave for Taiwan during mid-September.
If any of you feel so inclined, feel free to send me a letter at the below addresses. I am actually really good about keeping in touch, so don't worry about that. I am also very good at eating any goodies that may be sent my way :).


I report to the Provo MTC June 25,
Sister Kimberly Hannah Chang
Provo Missionary Training Center
2005 N 900 E
Provo, UT 84604

and then 12 weeks later send them to

Sister Kimberly Hannah Chang
Taiwan Taipei Mission
4/F, #24, Lane 183
Chin Hua Street
Taipei 106
Taiwan



I love you all so much and hope to hear from you soon! Best of luck during these next 18 months.

4 comments:

jenny said...

I LOVE it kim!! I love YOU! This is such a great idea! I hope you keep it updated =)

Zach said...

I am so excited that you are doing this! Woo hoo! I'll definitely keep my eyes on this one!

John said...

sweet. =)

Chris said...

Is this going to be your only post here? I hope not! Blogging should be the new generation of Missionary communication!