Monday, August 11, 2008

Identity theft

Things have been going good in here, same old thing. There was one day that I accidently took the wrong name tag from the desk in the morning, and it wasn't until about 3 hours later that we noticed that I was Sister Son for the day. I happened to see Tim's old roommate, Ryan Beauchamp (something like that) in the MTC cafeteria, and he said "Hi Sister Chang!" but then looked at my name tag and got very confused. It was very funny, but don't worry, I let him know that I was really Sister Chang.

New missionaries came in, 24 of them! 4 of them are sisters. Its exciting to see so much enthusiasm come in.

ps. Funny story about Chinese that I'm not sure if I've told you yet. We were teaching a lesson a couple weeks ago in Chinese with another companionship. I asked the "investigator" what kind of work he did, he said he was a butcher and I asked him what type of meat was his favorite. I told him that "wo hen xihuan chi nu rou" instead of "niu rou" which translates to " i really like to eat women flesh" instead of beef. Our teacher found it very funny.

No comments: